- 120 Active Homes and Cabins Currently listed for sale including one Bumpable Home . This includes Single Family Residences, Condos & Cabins. This number started to trend down over the past month.
- 27 Pending Home Sales which is the same as the Sept 15, 2013 Market Snapshot
- 8 “Short Sale” Pending Sales (This is a New Multiple Listing Category starting in 2012)
- 117 Homes and cabins have sold to date in 2013 compared to 106 sales in the same time in 2012 (This year 9% were Distressed Sales which were either Foreclosures or Short Sales. This percentage has been trending downward all year which marks a much healthier Real Estate Market Place when you compare it to 29% of Distressed Sales during the same time period in 2012.) ***Keep an eye on this Distress Sale number. I review it monthly just to see the current trends. There are still a number of homes that are tied up in the Judicial Foreclosure process and may hit the market in 2014.*** Here is a good Article to Read about Third Quarter Foreclosure Stats For The Portland-Metro Area: What Are They Telling Us?
Lots and Acreage: Mt Hood Area (153)
- 53 Active land listings in the Mt Hood Area or Villages of Mt Hood
- 3 Pending Sales
- 6 Undeveloped Land Properties have sold to date in 2013.
Check out the Mt Hood Market Snapshot for October of 2012
Check out all unique Homes and Cabins in the Mt Hood area by property type: