Homes, Cabins & Condominiums: Mt Hood Area (153) which includes homes and cabins in Welches, Rhododendron , Brightwood, and Government Camp Oregon.
- 98 Active Homes and Cabins Currently listed for sale. This includes Single Family Residences, Condos & Cabins. This number continues in winter downward trend which can mean for those homes on the market less competition.
- 30 Pending Home Sales which has ticked upward!
- 5 “Short Sale” Pending Sales (This is a New Multiple Listing Category starting in 2012)
- 144 Homes and cabins have sold to date in 2013 compared to 132 sales in the same time in 2012
14% of the closed sales in 2013 have been “Distressed Sales” which are either Foreclosures or Short Sales. Last year 26% of the sales had been “Distressed”. ***Keep an eye on this Distress Sale number. There are still a number of homes that are tied up in the Judicial Foreclosure process and may hit the market in 2014.*** Here is a good Article to Read about Third Quarter Foreclosure Stats For The Portland-Metro Area: What Are They Telling Us? written by Phil Querin, Querin Law. Also, the Median Sale Price has also risen from $169,500 in 2012 to $209,500 in 2013.
Lots and Acreage: Mt Hood Area (153)
- 52 Active land listings in the Mt Hood Area or Villages of Mt Hood
- 2 Pending Sales
- 8 Undeveloped Land Properties have sold to date in 2013.
Check out all unique Homes and Cabins in the Mt Hood area by property type:
- Mt Hood Cabins (Private and Forest Service Leased Land)
- Mt Hood Forest Service Cabins
- Mt Hood WaterFront homes and cabins
- Mt Hood Golfcourse homes
- Mt Hood Foreclosures
- Mt Hood Condominiums
- Mt Hood View Properties
- Mt Hood Homes on Acreage