Homes, Cabins Condos in Mt Hood Area (153)

  • 139 Active Homes and Cabins currently on the Market (Includes Single Family Residences, Condos & Cabins
  • 17 Pending Sales (29% REO/Bank Owned Foreclosures and 18% Shortsales for a total of 47% of pending Distressed Sales)
  • 80 Homes and Cabins sold to date in 2011 of which 30% were REO/Bank owned Properties and 5% Shortsales

Lots and Acreage: Mt Hood Area (153)

  • 52 Active Land Listings in the Mt Hood Area or Villages of Mt Hood
  • 0 Pending Land Sales
  • 7 Sold Undeveloped Land Properties of which 5 Closed Sales were in Government Camp

Mt Hood Real Estate For Sale includes