Edited on 11/15/2011:
The Clackamas County community meeting about the Sandy River, hosted by The Villages at Mt. Hood at 10-11:30 a.m. this coming Saturday, Nov. 19, will now be held at Welches Elementary School Commons an NOT at The Resort at the Mountain. !!!
Learn more about:
- Where the Sandy River has been in the past
- The importance of purchasing flood insurance
- What permits are required and how to get them
- What the County is doing to prepare for future channel shifts
- What you can do to protect yourself and your community
Discuss options for the future:
- Where will the Sandy River go next?
- What can I and my community do to make sure we have safe access?
- What options does the County have for continued repairs?
- What is the role of the state and federal governments?
Please pass on this information to friends, family, neighbors and others who you think might be interested.
Thank you to the Villages of Mt Hood for Hosting the meeting with Clackamas County Commissioners. Again, The Clackamas County community meeting about the Sandy River, hosted by The Villages at Mt. Hood at 10-11:30 a.m. this coming Saturday, Nov. 19, will now be held at Welches Elementary School Commons.
Looking for a home or cabin on Mt Hood? The perfect piece of Mt Hood Real Estate in Welches, Brightwood,Rhododendron, Sandy or Government Camp at a great price can be found. Interest rates are at there lowest in close to fourty years. Happy Hunting!